I have lived in the south of France since 2002 and have been planning weddings here for almost ten years. Previously, I worked in the travel industry organising exclusive one-off tours to Europe and Egypt. Then as a milliner, I created bespoke hats for weddings and the races. I'm English and I grew up in Surrey and Oxfordshire, then lived in London before moving to Washington DC in the United States. I speak French and love working here in Provence.
My skill set:
- A great listener
- Passion for romance and weddings
- Good planner and organiser
- Scrupulous attention to detail
- Strong sense of style, design and colour
- Remains calm even in stressful situations
- Finds solutions to problems
- Loves making life a celebration
Film by MotionCraft Creative http://motioncraftcreative.com/ - Destination Wedding films France.
+ 33 (0) 6 83 36 25 69
Aix en Provence, France